Areas of industry expertise
- Automotive sector and -suppliers
- Mechanical equipment
- Healthcare escpecially chemicals industry
Nicolas Willmann is Managing Director at INVERTO in Cologne. He graduated with a degree in industrial engineering from the Technical University of Berlin. In addition to 15 years of professional experience in management consultancies, Nicolas Willmann worked as Head of Finance for a healthcare provider, where he was also responsible for procurement and logistics. Prior to joining INVERTO, Nicolas worked for one of the Big4 – where he was responsible for value creation programs in procurement.
His project focus includes transformation programs in direct and indirect procurement for strategic realignment, cost optimization and sustainable organizational development. In his consulting career, he has mainly focused on the automotive, engineering and chemical industries. His broad experience in strategic procurement includes
- Development and implementation of commodity group strategies
- Cost reduction programs in direct material and indirect procurement
- Negotiation design
- Further development of procurement organisations
- Procurement strategies and governance
- Process and organizational design
- Digitalization in procurement
- Procurement performance management
Nicolas Willmann lives in Düsseldorf. As a balance to his intensive project business, the fitness enthusiast likes to spend time with his two sons. Besides sports, he is interested in balanced nutrition, cooking and music.