What data do we collect from you?
Technical features: We collect the domain name or the IP address of your computer, the client’s file request (file name and URL), the http response code and the page source, also known as the referral URL (the site from which the visitor came, e.g. from Google).
For detailed information on all cookies used by us and the possibility to withdraw your consent to cookies, please have a look here.
How do we collect your data?
Personal data includes data such as your name, your address, your phone number or your email address. We only collect, process or use personal data from you if you voluntarily provide us with it and it is legally permitted, or if you have given us your permission. This usually happens when you enter into a business relationship with us or make an enquiry with us.
What do we use your data for?
– To respond to your requests
– To process a contract agreed between us
– To contact you for relevant further information
– For technical and website administration
– To send out newsletters, if you have given us consent to do this. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
– To analyse site usage, so that we can assess its performance and make improvements
We also use your data within the legally defined limits:
– To pass on to cooperating companies, for example to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you.
– For disclosure to public authorities.
– For disclosure to copyright and neighbouring rights holders.
We employ some partner companies for statutory data processing. Full responsibility for data processing remains with INVERTO GmbH.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
If our company is subject to a legal obligation requiring the processing of personal data, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPO. If we process your data to take steps prior to entering into a contract, carried out at your request, or, if you are already our customer, for the performance of the contract, Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPO is the legal basis for this data processing. Other personal data will only be processed by us if you give your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPO) or if we have a legitimate interest in processing your data (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPO).
What rights do you have?
– To find out what data we have
– To amend the data
– To delete the data
– To restrict processing of the data
– To share the data
– To obtain and reuse the data
– To withdraw consent for data use
If you have any questions on the topic of data protection at INVERTO GmbH, you can put them to our data protection officer, Michael Letter (email@example.com).
The regulatory authority is:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 20 04 44
Tel.: (+49) 0211/38424-0
Fax: (+49) 0211/38424-10