Working Capital survey results
How do you assess the potential of working capital initiatives in
procurement & supply chain management and which measures
do you already use?
Working in times of the COVID-19 outbreak
• Just like our customers we have been working remotely since the beginning of march – consultants as well as our corporate functions
• Due to our international projects and as a subsidiary of BCG, we share real best practices
• Agile software solutions support both the coordination of project teams and the management of suppliers
• Our approach remains personal and the output ensures that our customers remain competitive
• We protect ourselves and others - together we set the right priorities
How can Procurement defy COVID-19?
More than 100 managing directors, board members and CPOs shared their opinions
and approaches to the handling of purchasing with the COVID-19 outbreak.
What concrete measures are purchasing organizations currently taking to respond to the crisis?
INVERTO Customer Magazine
Supply Management Insights
Supply Chain Finance - A win-win situation for all
The Specialized Consultancy for
Procurement and Supply Chain Management
20 years of industry-specific consulting experience
Our promise: we make business more profitable
If you're like us,
become one of us.