- Comments from the market
- Key findings of the survey “Sustainable Packaging 2020”
- Relevance of sustainability and sustainable packaging
- Future development of sustainable packaging solutions
- Implementation of sustainable packaging: influencing factors and progress
- How well is procurement prepared?
- Recommendations for action: The path to a customized sustainable packaging strategy
- Design of the INVERTO Survey “Sustainable Packaging 2020”
- Results of the representative consumer survey on willingness to pay more for sustainable packaging
Sustainable Packaging: Relevance, Challenges and Opportunities
Everyone wants them, but everyone understands them differently: The criteria that packaging must meet to be considered sustainable are not precisely defined. Many different aspects play a role and do not necessarily go hand in hand: Sustainable is, for example, the use of renewable raw materials, good recyclability of the material, resource conservation in general or the reduction of the CO2 footprint. Our sustainable packaging whitepaper offers a comprehensive perspective on the packaging, consumer goods, and retail industry. It delves into survey results, providing valuable insights and recommendations for action as curated by INVERTO.
How important is sustainability and the future development of sustainable packaging solutions? What role does the procurement department play in the development and implementation of sustainable packaging solutions?
Sustainable Packaging Study 2020
This White Paper provides a detailed insight into the results of the “Sustainable Packaging 2020” survey. Over 145 experts from the packaging, consumer goods and retail industries shared their views on sustainable packaging in summer 2020 with INVERTO. We also outline how you can take a holistic view of this complex topic in order to identify potential and develop a customized, sustainable packaging strategy at company and product level.
A more detailed analysis – including our complete recommendations for action – can be downloaded free of charge below.
Request the complete White Paper in digital form for free: