The following privacy notice gives you an overview of the collection and processing of your personal data as well as your rights as a data subject. The complete information can be found in the detailed version of our privacy notice. (Last Update: May 2023)
The data controller when accessing this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other provisions of data protection law is:
Phone: +49 221 485 687 0
INVERTO has appointed an external Data Protection Officer. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect from you
Technical features: We collect the domain name or IP address of your computer, the client’s file request (file name and URL), the http response code and the source of your page request also called referral URL (the website the visitor came from, such as Google).
By using cookies, we can identify when our website is called up again by the same computer. It is not possible to draw any direct conclusions about you.
Detailed information on all cookies used by us and your right to object can be found HERE.
How we collect your data
Personal data is information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. We only collect, process, or use personal data from you if you voluntarily provide it to us and it is also permitted by law, or you have consented to it. This usually happens when you enter a business relationship with us or submit an enquiry to us.
What we use your data for
- To answer your enquiry
- To process the contract concluded with you
- To contact you for relevant, further information
- For technical administration and to provide the website
- To send newsletters, provided you have given us your consent to do so. You can revoke this consent at any time.
- To analyse website usage so that we can measure and improve its performance
We also use your data within the scope provided by law:
- To pass on information to associated companies, e.g. in order to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you.
- To pass on/provide information to government agencies.
- To pass on/provide information to owners of copyrights and ancillary copyrights.
In some cases, we also use partner companies for the processing of data on behalf of third parties as provided for by law. The full responsibility for data processing remains with INVERTO.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR. If we process your data to carry out pre-contractual measures in response to your enquiry or, if you are already our client, to carry out the contract, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR is the legal basis for this data processing. We only process further personal data if you consent to this (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR) or we have a legitimate interest in processing your data (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
What rights do you have?
As a data subject, you have the following rights pursuant to Art. 15 et seq. GDPR:
- Restriction of processing
- Notification rights
- Data portability
If you have any questions about data protection and/or your data subject rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Our appearances in social networks
(1) Our online offer is supplemented by official sites in the following social networks. Visitors to our website have the option of accessing these platforms via links. The links are identified on our website by the respective logo of the social network concerned. If you visit such a presence, personal data may be transmitted to the provider of the social network.
- a) LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland)
Information on data protection: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- b) Instagram (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland)
Information on data protection: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- c) Facebook (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland)
Information on data protection: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- d) Twitter (Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07 Ireland)
Information on data protection: https://www.twitter.com/privacy
- e) Youtube (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland)
Information on data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- f) Xing (New Work SE, Am Strandkai 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany)
Information on data protection: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
(2) We use the technical platform and services of the providers for these information services. We would like to point out that you use our appearances in social networks and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When you visit our websites, the platform providers collect, among other things, your IP address and other information in the form of cookies on your terminal device. This information is used to provide us as the operator of the accounts with statistical information about the interaction with us.
(3) The data collected about you in this context is processed by the platforms and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, in particular the United States. According to their own information, all of the aforementioned providers maintain an adequate level of data protection equivalent to that of the former EU-US Privacy Shield and the providers guarantee that any transfers to a third country are only carried out in compliance with appropriate guarantees for an adequate level of data protection pursuant to Art. 44 et seq. GDPR (with the exception of Xing, as this provider is based within the EU). We are not aware of how the social media platforms use the data from your visit to our account and interaction with our posts for their own purposes, how long this data is stored and whether data is passed on to third parties. The data processing may differ depending on whether you are registered and logged in to the social network or visit the site as a non-registered and/or non-logged-in user. When you access a post or the account, the IP address assigned to your terminal device is transmitted to the platform provider. If you are currently logged in as a user, a cookie on your end device can be used to track your movements on the web. Buttons integrated into websites (so-called social plug-ins) enable the platforms to record your visits to these website pages and assign them to your respective profile. Based on this data, content or advertising can be offered tailored to you. If you want to avoid this, you should log out or deactivate the “stay logged in” function, delete the cookies on your device and restart your browser.
(5) To exercise your data subject rights, you can contact both INVERTO and/or the provider of the respective social media platform. Insofar as one party is not responsible for responding or must receive the information from the other party, we or the provider will then forward your request to the respective partner. Please contact the operator of the social media platform directly for questions about the profiling, processing of your data when using the website. For questions about the processing of your interaction with us on our site, please contact us at the email address we have provided above.
The competent supervisory authority is:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Postfach 20 04 44
Tel.: +49 211 38424-0
Fax: +49 211 38424-10