What data do we collect from you?
Technical features: We collect the domain name or the IP address of your computer, the client’s file request (file name and URL), the http response code and the page source, also known as the referral URL (the site from which the visitor came, e.g. from Google).
For detailed information on all cookies used by us and the possibility to withdraw your consent to cookies, please have a look here.
How do we collect your data?
Personal data includes data such as your name, your address, your phone number or your email address. We only collect, process or use personal data from you if you voluntarily provide us with it and it is legally permitted, or if you have given us your permission. This usually happens when you enter into a business relationship with us or make an enquiry with us.
What do we use your data for?
– To respond to your requests
– To process a contract agreed between us
– To contact you for relevant further information
– For technical and website administration
– To send out newsletters, if you have given us consent to do this. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
– To analyse site usage, so that we can assess its performance and make improvements
We also use your data within the legally defined limits:
– To pass on to cooperating companies, for example to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you.
– For disclosure to public authorities.
– For disclosure to copyright and neighbouring rights holders.
We employ some partner companies for statutory data processing. Full responsibility for data processing remains with INVERTO GmbH.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
If our company is subject to a legal obligation requiring the processing of personal data, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPO. If we process your data to take steps prior to entering into a contract, carried out at your request, or, if you are already our customer, for the performance of the contract, Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPO is the legal basis for this data processing. Other personal data will only be processed by us if you give your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPO) or if we have a legitimate interest in processing your data (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPO).
What rights do you have?
– To find out what data we have
– To amend the data
– To delete the data
– To restrict processing of the data
– To share the data
– To obtain and reuse the data
– To withdraw consent for data use
As of 1 July 2022, Valentin Wingerter of Active Mind AG advises INVERTO on all data protection issues and acts as external data protection officer. For questions about data protection, you can contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentation in Social Networks
(1) In addition to our online offer, we have official pages in the following social networks. Visitors to our website have the option of accessing these pages via links. The links are identified on our website by the respective logo of the social network. If you visit one of our social media pages, personal data may be transmitted to the provider of the social network.
- a) LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland)
Privacy information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- b) Instagram (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland)
Privacy information: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875/?helpref=uf_share
- c) Facebook (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland)
Privacy information: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- d) Twitter (Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07 Ireland)
Privacy information: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- e) Youtube (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland)
Privacy information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- f) Xing (New Work SE, Am Strandkai 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany)
Privacy information: https://privacy.xing.com/en
(2) We use the technical platform and services of the providers for these information services. We would like to emphasize that you use our appearances in social networks and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When visiting one of our pages, the platform providers may collect, among other things, your IP address and other information that is present on your device in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as the administrator of these accounts, with statistical information about your interaction with us.
(3) The data collected about you in this context is processed by the platforms and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, in particular the United States. According to their own statements, all of the aforementioned providers maintain an adequate level of data protection equivalent to that of the former EU-US Privacy Shield and we have concluded the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses with the companies (with the exception of Xing, as this provider is based within the EU). We cannot be certain in what way these social media platforms use the data from your visit to our social media page and interaction with our posts for their own purposes, how long data is stored, and whether data is shared with third parties. The data processing may differ depending on whether you are registered and logged in to the social network or visit on of our pages as a non-registered and/or non-logged-in user. When you access a post or our page, the IP address assign to your device is transmitted to the platform provider. If you are currently logged in as a user, a cookie on your end device can be used to track your movements on the network. Via buttons embedded in websites (so called Social Plug-ins), it is possible for the platforms to record your visits to these websites and assign them to your respective profile. Based on this data, content or advertising can be offered tailored to you. If you want to avoid this, you should log out or deactivate the “stay logged in” function, delete the cookies present on your device and restart your browser.
(5) To exercise your rights as a data subject, you can contact both us or the provider of the respective social media platform. To the extent that one party is not responsible for responding or must receive the information from the other party, we or the provider will then forward your request to the respective partner. Please contact the operator of the social media platform directly for questions about profiling, processing of your data when using the website. For questions about the processing of your interaction with us on our site, write to the contact details provided by us above.
(6) For details of what information the social media platform receives and how it is used, please refer to the respective provider’s privacy information (for links, see (1) in each case). There you will also find information on contact options as well as on the setting options for advertisements.
The regulatory authority is:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 20 04 44
Tel.: (+49) 0211/38424-0
Fax: (+49) 0211/38424-10